From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-hardened@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-hardened] grsecurity doc
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 21:32:56
1 Hi,
2
3 For those of you not knowing yet, I'm working on a grsecurity guide for
4 Gentoo. Although it's _far_ from finished you can find my working document on
5 http://cvs.gentoo.org/~swift/grsecurity.html. I always upload my document
6 after I've changed it locally.
7
8 I'm not happy yet with the ACL examples document; I'm trying to guide the
9 reader through ACLs by example (this is imho the best way) but something's
10 missing. If anyone has suggestions, I'm always open to them.
11
12 Note that I haven't started on gradm and the learning tool, I'll do that
13 after I've finished the ACL section.
14
15 Wkr,
16 Sven Vermeulen
19 Thanks to DRM, you know that something has been built in environment of
20 unspecified degree of security, from source you cannot check, written by
21 programmers you don't know, released after passing QA of unknown quality and
22 which is released under a license that disclaims any responsibility...