From: Stan Sander <stsander@×××××.net>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] refpolicy and Gentoo ebuilds
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2011 00:09:55
1 I checked in the modules.conf and it is not included in the base and it
2 does have an ebuild in both the stable and ~arch portage trees. I'm
3 sure you would probably prefer me to open a bug on it, but the missing
4 selinux module is services/uwimap. If I understand (and I think I do at
5 this point) the way the .te file is written it should have a dependency
6 on services/inetd