From: "Kevin J. Anderson" <lestat@××××××××××××××.net>
To: Joachim Blaabjerg <styx@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-hardened@g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-hardened] wolk sources
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 22:11:04
1 ->-----Original Message-----
2 ->From: Joachim Blaabjerg [mailto:styx@g.o]
3 ->Sent: Monday, March 17, 2003 8:42 AM
4 ->To: Kevin J. Anderson
5 ->Cc: gentoo-hardened@g.o
6 ->Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] wolk sources
7 ->
8 ->
10 ->Hash: SHA1
11 ->
12 ->On Monday 17 March 2003 09:30, Kevin J. Anderson wrote:
13 ->> Has anyone gotten the wolk-sources to work? I get digest
14 ->mismatch errors
15 ->> on download, and if I rebuild the digest it errors out regardless.
16 ->
17 ->1) gentoo-hardened?
18 ->
19 ->2) Have you synced lately? Is the wolk-sources ebuild fetching a .gz or a
20 ->.bz2 patch file? LiveWire fixed this yesterday, as some if the .bz2 files
21 ->were corrupt.
22 ->
23 ->Regards,
24 ->
25
26 its fetching a gz, and the digest is still erroring out. I am curious as
27 to the meaning for you number 1 bullet. Was this not an appropriate place
28 to ask? Last I knew, wolk was about server security, stability and
29 performance ;/
30
31 kev
35 gentoo-hardened@g.o mailing list