From: "Tóth Attila" <atoth@××××××××××.hu>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] Beginner @ grsecurity rbac
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2012 12:03:19
1 I think default policy won't be enough for you.
2 You should first run RBAC in learning mode on your server for a while.
3 You can generate the learned rules based on the learning log.
4 You are also advised to go through the learned rules and make some
5 adjustments.
6 You can now enable RBAC, but you may still find some denials in your log.
7 You should accomodate the policy based on the remaining denials.
8
9 As the systems gets regularly updated some components will behave
10 differently, so the policy should incorporate these changes from time to
11 time.
12
13 Regards:
14 Dw.
15 --
16 dr Tóth Attila, Radiológus, 06-20-825-8057
17 Attila Toth MD, Radiologist, +36-20-825-8057
18