From: Radoslaw Madej <radegand@××.pl>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-hardened] Assessing the Tux Strength: Part 2 - Into the Kernel
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2010 22:45:41
1 Hi Guys,
2
3 For anyone interested, I'd like to announce that the second part of my
4 comparison between different Linux distros and their security features (which
5 includes Gentoo Hardened of course! ;) ) can be found here:
6 http://labs.mwrinfosecurity.com/notices/assessing_the_tux_strength_part_2_into_the_kernel/
7
8 As always - all feedback is appreciated. Also please note that the previous
9 feedback is not to be forgotten and I shall address these ((-fstack-protector
10 vs. -fstack-protector-all, cookie strength and prelink) in my fourth post :)
11
12 Also - congrats to Zorry for becoming the new Gentoo Hardened lead and thanks
13 for all your support! :)
14
15 Regards,
16 Radek Madej