From: Robert Paskowitz <r2d2@g.o>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-hardened] The road to 2006.0
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2006 02:45:26
1 With 2006.0 around the corner, the test stages have started rolling off
2 the presses. I am looking for some interested people to give them a try
3 and let me know if there is anything wrong. Testing so far has not shown
4 any problems, so it should be relatively risk free, but I make no
5 guarantees.
6
7 Some prerelease stages are a bit old, with newer ones on the way, others
8 are ready to go now. If you'd like to help out, drop me an e-mail, and
9 I'll tell you were to get the stages. I'll also keep you up to date for
10 when newer stages are available.
11
12 Various stages for x86/amd64 hardened/selinux are expected to be
13 available. Some already are.
14
15 Any help is appreciated. Thanks,
16