From: Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
To: bbruce@×××××.com
Cc: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] hardened uclibc
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 19:27:34
1 On Thu, 2004-08-12 at 14:58, B.G. Bruce wrote:
2 > Please forgive me, but I'm new to the list and am interested in working
3 > on the hardened-uclibc branch. Can anyone point me to some
4 > documentation or how-to's on the bootstrapping/installation of this. I
5 > realize that it is still highly experimental and not complete (I'd like
6 > to help in this area if I can).
7
8 This has been covered on the embedded list. If your interested in
9 helping me out I'd say the best thing you can do right now is to join
10 the -embedded mailing list and jump on irc.gentoo.org(freenode) and stop
11 by the #gentoo-embedded channel and talk with me interactive.
14 > Thanks in advance
15 > Brian.
16 >
17 > --
18 > gentoo-hardened@g.o mailing list
19 --
20 Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
21 Gentoo (hardened,security,infrastructure,embedded,toolchain) Developer