From: "Björn Fahller" <gentoo@×××××××.se>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] Problem with SELinux policy
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 09:55:37
1 On Thursday 13 March 2008 19.03.42 Chris PeBenito wrote:
2 > On Thu, 2008-03-13 at 17:01 +0100, Björn Fahller wrote:
3
4 > > If you use VirtualBox, I can give you the experiment machine to look
5 > > into.
6 >
7 > As a personal policy, I don't log on/connect to other peoples machines.
8 > However, after a litle more thought, its likely ok. Its probably from
9 > setting up the routing tables, which would be expected.
12 I was thinking I could offer a download of the machine image to run, but
13 seeing that it's a 1Gb download which would at best take around 20mins given
14 the limitations on my end. I presume you have much better use for your time
15 and bandwidth.
16
17 What information do you need from me to help in figuring out what's wrong, and
18 how it became that way?
19 _
20 /Bjorn
21 --