From: muhsin <mrfroasty@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] emerge coreutils
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 15:31:43
1 Markus Bartl wrote:
2 > Daniel Pielmeier schrieb:
3 >> 2008/9/26 Gentoo Hardened <hardened@××××××××××××××××.de>:
4 >>
5 >>> unpack coreutils-6.10-patches-1.3.tar.lzma: file format not recognized.
6 >>> Ignoring.
7 >>>
8 >>
9 >> I guess this is a problem with your portage version not supporting
10 >> lzma compressed files. Which version of portage do you use?
11 >>
12 >> Regards,
13 >> Daniel
16 > Hi There.
17 >
18 > Im using portage 2.1.2.2.
19 > If im trying to reemerge portage it conflicts with bash-3.2_p33.
20 > If I try to emerge bash it conflicts with portage. :-(
21 > Would be great if anybody could help me out with this.
22 > Thanks!
23 >
24 > Regards,
25 > Markus
26 >
27 conflicts u mean ciruclar deps right?sync your portage and try updating
28 again, u might get lucky 8-)
29 Also u might want to disable all useflags in make.conf while u are
30 upgrading, and enable them later just to pass the circular stuffs...
31
32 GR
33 muhsin
36 Extra details:
37 OSS:Gentoo Linux-2.6.24
38 profile:amd64
39 Hardware:x86-64 msi geforce 8600GT asus p5k-se
40 location:/home/muhsin
41 language(s):C/C++,basic,VHDL,bash
42 Typo:40WPM
43 server(s) owned: