From: Romain BERGE <romain.berge@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] KVM & Gentoo Hardened
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 20:27:46
1 Sadako a écrit :
2 >> 2008/12/21 Sadako <sadako@××××××××××××××.ca>:
3 >>
4 >>>> I have one virtualbox using VT extensions, and runs fine. I have used
5 >>>> PaX in the guest with rsbac 1.3.7 and the noexec based on segmentation
6 >>>> and all others on (peMRXS flags) and goes fine (with pageexec does not
7 >>>> work, hangs at boot, so I switch segmexec). I think that you shouldn't
8 >>>> have any troubles with kvm, if you have some try using virtualbox.
9 >>>> I added -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 to the cflags in make.conf compilation, it
10 >>>> runs fine too and I think is safe. Not hangs at the moment.
11 >>>>