From: Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
To: Aiko Barz <aiko@××××××.de>
Cc: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o, grsecurity@××××××××××.net
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] grsecurity in trouble
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 17:30:42
1 On Tue, 2004-06-01 at 11:46, Aiko Barz wrote:
2 > Read http://www.grsecurity.org/
3
4 You can show your support by sending the project donations. He is a
5 student and a sponsor that had previously made arraignments to help him
6 out was unable to fulfill a previous commitment. This now forces him to
7 go out and get a job. Going to school fulltime and working a job will
8 leave him little to no to develop grsecurity any farther. While we can
9 try to limp along and maintain the code for a while. We "won't" be able
10 to deal with the complexities of the rbac system without somebody like
11 spender driving. This means that the acl/rbac system will die just as it
12 was so nearing completion. So feel free to show your love and support
13 out of the pockets of your IT budgets so the grsecurity project can
14 remain alive and active. Nobody should have to barrow money just to eat.
17 > Bis denne,
18 > Aiko
19 --
20 Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
21 Gentoo (hardened,security,infrastructure,embedded,toolchain) Developer