From: Alex Xu <alex_y_xu@×××××.ca>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] XATTR_PAX migration
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 20:49:48
1 On 10/09/13 10:03 AM, Sven Vermeulen wrote:
2 > On Sep 10, 2013 3:59 PM, "Anthony G. Basile" <basile@××××××××××××××.edu>
3 > wrote:
4 >>>
5 >>> If the project developers don't mind end user changes the documents can
6 > be
7 >>> moved to the general location (like we did with many SELinux related
8 >>> documents).
9 >>>
10 >>> You can always put edits in your personal space and have a developer
11 > review
12 >>> and integrate if needed, but my preference is to move those documents to
13 >>> the main namespace.
14 >> Sven go ahead and make them like the SELinux docs. Is there any way to
15 > monitor the changes, eg by having emails sent the way the torproject wiki
16 > does?
17 >
18 > I don't know about e-mail, but you can watch them and then see the changes
19 > made (chronologically) through your personal watchlist page.
20 >
21 > Shall I take the liberty of moving all those that I don't think need to
22 > remain on the project namespace (like policies or so)? Or would you rather
23 > have me send the list that I think can be moved first for review?
24 >
25 > Wkr,
26 > Sven
29 MediaWiki can be configured to send email whenever a page or file on
30 your watchlist is changed.
31
32 [[Special:Preferences]] - "Email me when a page or file on my watchlist
33 is changed" funnily enough
34
35 You can also configure it to automatically:
36
37 [[Special:Preferences]] Watchlist - "Add pages and files I edit to my
38 watchlist"
39
40 You can also use RSS to read changes to your watchlist, but I find this
41 arbitrarily unreliable (at least on enwp).