From: Robert Paskowitz <rpaskowitz@×××××××××.ca>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-hardened] SELinux Policies for SpamAssassin and Procmail [attached]
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2004 02:10:44
1 In an effort to have gentoo support SELinux for more programs/daemon's, I have
2 created some policies for SpamAssassin and Procmail, based off the NSA
3 policies, unpack the tars in /etc/security/selinux/src/policy, make load, and
4 rlpkg procmail Mail-SpamAssasin, and you should be able to use them both,
5 denial free. One important thing to note is that the spam assassin tarball
6 will overwrite macros/base_user_macros.te . It is a one line change, and I am
7 working with the 20040509 version of the base policy. If you are not using
8 this version, you will probably be happier extracting it out of the tree, and
9 then making the one line change. Add:
10
11 ifdef(`using_spamassassin', `spamassassin_domain($1)')
12
13 Below:
14
15 ifdef(`ssh.te', `ssh_domain($1)')
16 ifdef(`irc.te', `irc_domain($1)')
17 ifdef(`uml.te', `uml_domain($1)')
20 If a few people could please try this out, let me know how it goes, and any
21 suggestions/improvements. I hope to get as many policies working as possible,
22 so we are not as limited to what we can run on SELinux servers.
23
24 Robert

selinux.procmail.tar.bz2 application/x-tbz
selinux.sa.tar.bz2 application/x-tbz