From: Pavel Labushev <p.labushev@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] KVM & Gentoo Hardened
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 04:34:38
1 Sadako ?????:
2
3 > Do you actually have the virtualbox _host_ running under hardened-sources?
4 > If so, could you please upload your kernel config somewhere?
5
6 Try the following:
7 Disable CONFIG_PAX_NOELFRELOCS to compile virtualbox (you can enable it
8 after to run virtualbox).
9 Disable CONFIG_PAX_KERNEXEC and CONFIG_PAX_MEMORY_UDEREF to run virtualbox.
10 Disable V-T/AMD-V for your guests.
11
12 It used to work for me with hardened-sources-2.6.25 on Athlon X2 (i386)
13 until I moved to vmware server (that is, by the way, requires just
14 KERNEXEC to be disabled).