From: Kevin Chadwick <ma1l1ists@××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] hardened-sources & tp_smapi, firefox-9.0 install stucks
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 11:25:28
1 On Tue, 24 Jan 2012 23:05:12 +0000
2 Kevin Chadwick wrote:
3
4 > I know a bug on bugzilla has been incorrectly closed ages ago so I've
5 > tried a mail to the mozilla sec list which you can see here.
6 >
7 > "http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.dev.security/browse_thread/thread/7bf8def6b73bf0e5#"
10 It would be good if people could provide any bugzilla numbers that they have to hand.
11
12 I'll try to hunt down the one that I refered to as closed ages ago.
19 On Tue, 24 Jan 2012 15:33:37 -0800 (PST)