From: Joshua Brindle <method@g.o>
To: gentoo-hardened@g.o, "Head, Tim" <tim@×××××××××××.de>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] any alien lifeforms around?
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 21:30:38
1 >hi
2 hi
3
4 >i read abotu the new gentoo-hardened mailling lsit and subscribe(some
5 >days ago now) and haven't read a single post since then...
6
7 there have been a few posts in the last couple days, but this
8 is mainly a low traffic list for delivering information about the project.
9
10 >believing that there isn't any gentoo-list withut a good reason so my
11 >question is:
12 >are there already any plans about a "hard"-gentoo or is this just a
13 >hopefully there willb e some plans list??
14 Yes, i posted a list of possible subprojects, some of which are either
15 already completed or being worked on actively, the original email
16 i sent to this list is available at http://cvs.gentoo.org/~method
17 We try to have most conversation live in #gentoo-hardened
18 so that we can resolve problems quickly and have input from
19 multiple people without flooding this list. Anyone interested in
20 actively participating in this project or interested in knowing
21 exactly what is going on at any time should join that channel.
22
23 >just two euro cents from a small student
24 >happy greetings
25 >tim
26
27 Cheers!