From: Harald Dumdey <harald.dumdey@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened]
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 15:27:34
1 Hi Mathieu,
2
3 you did a installation with a profile that points to 2005.1, right? I
4 think if you use the new profile (2006.1) the files under /etc/selinux
5 will be installed.
6
7 You've seen that thread? ->
8 http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-465102-highlight-.html
9
10 But... if you use the new profile WITHOUT hardened gcc it should work
11 without any errors...
12
13 Regards,
14