From: Alexander Tiurin <alexanderyt@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] gradm admin role issues
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 22:07:02
1 2014/1/12 Anthony G. Basile <basile@××××××××××××××.edu>:
2 > On 01/10/2014 04:32 AM, Alexander Tiurin wrote:
3 >>
4 >> Hi!
5 >> I can't to use gradm admin role in more than one shell session. If I
6 >> run new shell and enter gradm -a admin I receive "Invalid password".
7 >> At the same time grsec logs is empty. Any ideas?
10 > What changed?
13 I dont know. I accidentally noticed this. If I close a window shell
14 (xterm, lxterminal, etc...)) without run gradm -u, after this I can't
15 switch to admin role, because invalid password. I don't understand
16 that is optional feature or not?