From: "Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera (klondike)" <klondike@g.o>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] udev-171-r2 and 3.0.9-hardened
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 04:17:02
1 El 18/11/11 05:02, Stan Sander escribió:
2 > I actually have the grsecurity turned off in the kernel right now,
3 > though PAX is enabled. I'm still trying to transition to running
4 > SELinux, then I'll turn on the grsecurity stuff. I have gradm because I
5 > intend to eventually use it and I re-emerged it just in case. BTW I am
6 > still booting and running in permissive mode for SELinux.
7 Just to be on the safe side, have you enabled auditing? If you have try
8 starting the kernel with a high logging level (so most messages get
9 logged) and check if there are any complains on the screen.