From: "Алексей Лесовский" <d4@×××××××××.ru>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] pax, core2duo, suspicious activity
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2008 04:27:50
1 pageexec@××××××××.hu пишет:
2 > On 6 Feb 2008 at 10:24, wrote:
3 > can you post the precise message? even a screenshot would be fine
4 > (try to boot with a high resolution frame buffer mode to get as much
5 > info as you can). also i'll need the System.map file and probably
6 > vmlinux as well.
7 >
8 now system works with non-PaX kernel, I can't restart system often, and
9 can't
10
11 attach screenshot of error-message, or make it on next weekend (9-10Feb)
14 > did you determine which PaX feature triggers the problem?
15 >
16 > also, would be nice if you could try out the 2.6.24 test patch.
17 >
18 > PS: if you enable HIGHMEM64G/PAGEEXEC then PaX will make use of
19 > the NX bit.
20 1. PaX or incorect settings in "Processor type and features" of kernel
21 config is my problem
22 2. Yes, I know about PAGEEXEC and NX bit, I usually use SEGMEXEC
23 --
24 gentoo-hardened@l.g.o mailing list