From: Udo Siewert <algenib@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] SeLinux system_u:system_r:initrc_t inside KDE
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 12:39:11
1 On Wed, 10 Aug 2011 20:57:46 +0200
2 Radosław Smogura <mail@×××××××.eu> wrote:
3
4 Hi,
5
6 > Problem mainly is about starnge ID system_u:system_r:initrc_t I have
7 > inside KDE's konsole (all applications started / KDE service has it
8 > too).
9 >
10 > There is simillar thread in mailing list, but I can't join.
11 >
12 > I installed Gentoo few weeks ago, then I conveted it to hardened
13 > (without kernel patches), I reinstalled almost all packages few times
14 > including xdm, sysvinit, kdm, pam enusring I'm sysadm_t, but still I
15 > got above id.
16 >
17 > I think it should be somthing like user_u:user_r:user_t, which I get
18 > when I log thrugh ssh.
19 >
20 > System is of course running in permissive mode, and I use strict
21 > policy.
22 >
23 > Any ideas why it is, and/or how to fix it?
24
25 don't use /etc/init.d/xdm to start KDE but start it by the 'startx'
26 command with an .xinitrc file in /home/user which should contain 'exec
27 startkde'.
28
29 Regards
30