From: Ed W <lists@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] How do I debug these kind of errors about missing contexts?
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2006 00:52:03
1 Ed W wrote:
2
3 > "Something" has happened to machine that was previously OK. Now when
4 > I try and emerge anything I get the following errors (for example
5 > trying to emerge the possibly problem package):
6 >
7 > How do I debug this kind of thing? How do I fix it? Running "make
8 > relabel" just raises the same errors..?
11 Hmm, it may have been due to a downgrade due to changing kernels... Ran
12 "make policy" and then "make load" and then the "make relabel" seemed to
13 work ok...
14
15 Cheers
16