From: klondike <franxisco1988@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] Testing needed
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2010 09:21:37
1 Ok here is a small overlay to fix the trouble at least to me added grsec
2 and compiled, couldn't try booting still. Also blocks the bad kernels :D
3
4 Please remove it when bug 348238 is fixed. I'll notify it in this thread
5 anyway.
6
7 To make it run:
8 Extract it anywhere, I use /usr/local/portage/local-portage/:
9 mkdir -p
10 tar -xvzf fix_kernels.tgz /usr/local/portage/local-portage/
11
12 Add to your /etc/make.conf:
13 PORTDIR_OVERLAY="/usr/local/portage/local-portage/"
14
15 PD: I know I may not be following all the ebuild guidelines in the
16 overlay, sorry about that QA I'm still learning and this is urgent.

fix_kernels.tgz application/x-gtar
signature.asc application/pgp-signature