From: Sebastian Jug <seb@××××××.ug>
To: "gentoo-hardened@l.g.o" <gentoo-hardened@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-hardened] sec-policy/selinux-base{,-profile} bump to 2.20210203
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2021 16:42:35
1 Hi there,
2
3 I'm not sure this is the right mailing list given the archive doesn't show much activity, but based on the project docs it's suggested to email this mailing list first.
4
5 I've got a generally functional `default/linux/amd64/17.1/no-multilib/hardened/selinux` system working, but there are a number of AVC denials that I'm seeing in normal operation which I'd like to fix.
6
7 Rather than continuing to patch the old stable refpolicy, I was thinking to start with a version bump to 2.20210203.
8
9 Some questions in respect to these policies:
10 - The stable ebuilds have a patchbundle generated, what repo are these patches generated against? (So that I can create the patch for this new version)
11 - Is there some automation to create/update the rest of the `selinux-${MODULE}` ebuilds?
12
13 Thanks,
14
15 - Sebastian Jug