From: Ed W <lists@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] Problems compiling xen - please help...
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 17:54:47
1 Hi,
2
3 >An alternative for now, is to switch to the -hardenednopiessp variant
4 >of your compiler and build it with that.
8 Thanks for everyones responses, but this is what I already tried!!!
9
10 When I switch compiler using gcc-config (see previous email for example
11 command line) then there NO DIFFERENCE in compiled output!?!
12
13 Does this suggest that something screwy is happening and it's not really
14 changing the compiler in the way I expect? "gcc -v" is changing though...
15
16 Very peculiar
17
18 I appreciate any suggestions here please...?
19
20 Cheers
21
22 Ed W