From: Julien Thomas <julien.thomas@×××××××××××××.fr>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] SELinux module proposal for pamldap
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 14:42:23
1 Yes, you are right for the etc_t rules redundancy. I have added this for
2 several reasons such as
3 > adding all the required rules if we consider the module as an
4 independent one, which means that is must be standalone. Thus, the
5 redundancy is present but may prevent possibly conflict in the future
6 (in the case of new domains adding)
7
8 The slapd_etc_t, if I'm not wrong, is not dedicated to pamldap but more
9 to LDAP server and LDAP in general (openldap, ... which do not need to
10 access this file) ?. So, adding a new type dedicated to pamldap
11 engenders a more precise confinement. But I can not check this for the
12 moment.
13
14 Otherwise, thanks for your greetings :D
15
16 If you want a policy rebuilding for reference policy style compliance,
17 please tell me (at least if you agree with my previous comments).
18
19 Julien Thomas