From: Daniel Struck <community@××××××.lu>
To: gentoo-hardened@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] Prelude Hybrid IDS
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 08:28:38
1 > I have ebuilds submitted to bug.gentoo.org and even better and updated
2 > ones in my local CVS repository (keep forgetting to submit them).
3
4 Great :-)
5
6 I have already compiled Prelude from the sources but I think I am going to test your ebuilds, as it would be easier to maintain Prelude if it is added to the main portage-tree.
7
8 If I encounter any problems or find something useful, I will report it on bugs.gentoo.org .
11 > Thanks for the interest, I will update my bugs now... ;)
12
13 Fine :-)
14
15 At the moment I am testing Prelude on my private network, before I am going to install it on a server at work.
19 Best wishes,
20
21 Daniel Struck