From: Tiago Lima <tiago.lima@×××××.pt>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-hardened] Fwd: Problems login in
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 18:14:57
1 Hi,
2
3 I've been updating several packages and at the time there was no need to
4 reboot (as apparently there was no packages for it) so I went on...
5 Now, today I decided to try the hardened-sources-2.4.24 (as you sugested) and
6 the new policy. So I compiled the kernel and added an option to lilo...
7 But after I booted the system I couldnt login:
8
9 Login: root
10 Password:
11 login: unable to obtain context for root
12 <bla bla asking new context>[y] n
13
14 and it doesnt do login... Whether it is root or any other user...
15
16 I havent make relabel with the new policy, but it should work with an older
17 policy, shouldnt it ?
18
19 The current policy is :
20 * sec-policy/selinux-base-policy