From: Emre <ghard@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] selinux 2004.1
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 19:56:51
1 While googling, i saw:
2 http://people.redhat.com/kwade/fedora-docs/selinux-faq-en/index.html#id3355913
3
4 --------
5 su - root
6 Your default context is root:sysadm_r:sysadm_t.
7 Do you want to choose a different one? [n] n
8 --------
9
10 When I su, it never tells my current context, or what it becomes, or asks what
11 I want. I noticed that id -Z also does not change, it is still
12 "system_u:system_r:sysadm_t"
13
14 To make sure I emerged shadow package again
15 ...
16
17 * Applying shadow-4.0.4.1-selinux.diff... [ ok ]
18 ...
19
20 Nothing changed, it was the same su.
21
22 Nobody really has a su problem, or nobody su'es ?
23
24 Emre