From: R0b0t1 <r030t1@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] Hardening a Kernel post hardened-sources
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2018 16:55:54
1 On Fri, Mar 30, 2018 at 10:37 AM, Robert Sharp
2 <selinux@×××××××××××××××.org> wrote:
3 > I requested a quote from GRsecurity and they told me that although they are
4 > looking at providing a package for personal customers they don't have one at
5 > the moment. They recommended minipli as the next best thing...
8 Is there any way for you to try again while presenting yourself as a
9 business? In some jurisdictions saying you are a business is all it
10 takes to start a sole proprietorship. Otherwise, just pretend you are
11 affiliated with a (legally fictional) business.
12
13 It is necessary that I present myself as working on behalf of business
14 when requesting quotes for electronic components, etc., for personal
15 projects. They have a tendency to not care otherwise. A past employer
16 lets me use their email for this reason.
17
18 Perhaps Mr. Ceccarelli can indicate the size of his employer before I
19 try to contact them myself?
20
21 Cheers,
22 R0b0t1
23
24 > What about the grsecurity-source overlay?