From: Nico <svf_rebell@×××.net>
To: roel@××××××.net
Cc: gentoo-hardened@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] problem with new policies?
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 21:03:03
1 hi
2
3 i ran into the same problem..
4 doing a simple make clean && make && make load
5
6 solved it for me
7
8 note: without the "make clean" there've been a lot of errors
9
10 HTH
11
12 nico
13
14 Roel Vromen wrote:
15 > When setting the selinux labels, I now get errors obviously pointing at
16 > hotplug and udev contexts (both of which I do not use on my server). some
17 > examples:
18 > -------------
19 >
20 >>>>Setting SELinux security labels
21 >
22 > /usr/sbin/setfiles: read 729 specifications
23 > /usr/sbin/setfiles: invalid context system_u:object_r:hotplug_etc_t on line
24 > num ber 651
25 > /usr/sbin/setfiles: invalid context system_u:object_r:hotplug_exec_t on line
26 > nu mber 652
27 > /usr/sbin/setfiles: invalid context system_u:object_r:hotplug_exec_t on line
28
29 ...
30 --
31 gentoo-hardened@g.o mailing list