From: Aleksander Kamil Modzelewski <aleander@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-hardened] Vconfig on a selinux box
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 18:59:54
1 Hi,
2
3 for start, sorry if this is a wrong mailing-list :)
4
5 I am trying to set up vlans (and several other things) on a hardened gentoo
6 box. I found out, that moving the vconfig to ifconfig_exec_t makes it almost
7 done, and I have seen that done with tc and ip, _but_ I'd like to just feel
8 sure that this is the right way.
9
10 And, the vconfig sometimes tries to access the sysfs. And it is denied, and
11 everything seems to be ok, but just once I got a segfault and an oops
12 (non-critical, I have partial logs, but never reproduced the bug).
13
14 regards,
15 Aleksander Kamil Modzelewski

smime.p7s application/x-pkcs7-signature