From: Chris PeBenito <pebenito@g.o>
To: gentoo-hardened@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] Oh no - i cant obtain default SID'a for user ....
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 14:34:11
1 Have you relabeled? Most likely there are programs not running the the
2 correct context, so they can't obtain SIDs. Hopefully we'll be able to
3 get the selinux support into portage soon, so you wont have to relabel
4 every time you install a package. The rlpkg command will relabel a
5 portage package, ex: rlpkg util-linux You'll probably have to log in
6 single user mode to get in, add a single s to your kernel command line.
7