From: "Tóth Attila" <atoth@××××××××××.hu>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] hardened-sources & tp_smapi, firefox-9.0 install stucks
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 13:43:51
1 Isn't it miserable to see, that as time is passing by, more and more
2 important softwares (java, python, libreoffice, firefox) conflict with
3 more and more PAX restrictions?
4 I would expect exactly the opposite. But it seems, that developers become
5 less and less aware (or care less) about security.
6
7 Nowdays I would rather run libreoffice and firefox in a jail. But I have
8 no time to set up an environment and grsec policy for it.
9 --
10 dr Tóth Attila, Radiológus, 06-20-825-8057
11 Attila Toth MD, Radiologist, +36-20-825-8057
12