From: nixnut <nixnut@×××××××.nl>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] su and newrole do not work from normal user account
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 17:22:41
1 Hi Peter,
2
3 >Hello,
4 >
5 >I performed a stage1 install from the hardened gentoo CD. Installation works fine and without problems.
6 >
7 >But with the loaded policy it is not possible to do newrole -r or su - from normal user account.
11 I see that you added some users to the users file. Did you then compile
12 the new policy and load it?
13 And are sysop and the other added users linux users too, i.e. it they
14 have entries in the /etc/passwd and /etc/shadow files?
15
16 regards,
17 nixnut
20 gentoo-hardened@g.o mailing list