From: "Godinez
To: gentoo-hardened@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-hardened] FW: Security Flaws in SAL (2nd mail)
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 16:09:01
1 Hardened Team, Zhen
2
3 Here are some updates (by Rieck) to the SAL project that need some
4 testing... I am in the middle of updating the sources on
5 secureaudit.sf.net
6
7 let me know how things go...
8
9 Javier Godinez
10
11 -----Original Message-----
12 From: Konrad Rieck
13 Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2003 2:38 PM
14 To: Godinez, Javier SPAWAR
15 Subject: RE: Security Flaws in SAL (2nd mail)
18 Hi Javier,
19