From: "Petteri Räty" <petteri.raty@××××××××××.fi>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] Re: Cannot boot a hardened-sources-2.4.33.4 on a SATA drive
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 10:04:03
1 René Rhéaume kirjoitti:
2 > I did an experiment by building the libata drivers as modules. During
3 > make modules_install, I got "Unresolved symbols" errors for every
4 > driver. What kernel configuration option am I missing ?
7 Did you boot into the new kernel? For me this has usually meant that the
8 running kernel can't load them (it's the same version than the modules
9 you are installing to so it could load them if the symbols were there).
10
11 Regards,
12 Petteri