From: Hinnerk van Bruinehsen <h.v.bruinehsen@×××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] RELRO and Xorg
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2013 19:21:08
1 On Tue, Oct 01, 2013 at 06:54:10PM +0300, Alex Efros wrote:
2 > Hi!
3 >
4 > On Tue, Oct 01, 2013 at 04:35:29PM +0200, Hinnerk van Bruinehsen wrote:
5 > > I've had no time to create a hardened environment on my only nvidia machine to
6 > > test nouveau and nvidia (the proprietary one).
7 >
8 > I can test proprietary nvidia if someone provide me with modified ebuild
9 > or patch or instructions what's to do.
10 >
11 > --
12 > WBR, Alex.
15 If you want to try, you could try the xorg-2.eclass from here:
16
17 https://github.com/N8Fear/hvb-overlay/blob/master/eclass/xorg-2.eclass
18
19 either by temporarily overwriting the one from the portage tree or otherwise by
20 putting it into a custom overlay (for this to work you'd need to copy
21 xorg-server to the overlay and likely other packages that inherit from the
22 eclass, too).
23 You could also google for eclass overriding.
24
25 WKR
26 Hinnerk