From: Luis Ressel <aranea@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] SELinux userspace patches in hardened-dev?
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2014 23:04:15
1 On Wed, 6 Aug 2014 00:53:41 +0200
2 Luis Ressel <aranea@×××××.de> wrote:
3
4 > On Tue, 5 Aug 2014 12:47:32 +0000
5 > Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o> wrote:
6 >
7 > > Hi all
8 > >
9 > > Is it ok if I create a branch in the hardened-dev repo (called
10 > > "selinux-userland") which contains the patches for the various
11 > > SELinux userland packages we maintain?
12 > >
13 > > Or would you prefer a different way to centrally manage the patches
14 > > (they sometimes become too large to be put in the ${FILESDIR} so I
15 > > moved towards a patchbundle)?
16 > >
17 > > Wkr,
18 > > Sven Vermeulen
22 > It would be certainly helpful for downstream users/developers like me.
25 Oh, and to answer your actual question: I think a branch would be fine.
28 Regards,
29 Luis Ressel