From: Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
To: Jan Krueger <jk@×××××××××××.net>
Cc: Alexander Gabert <pappy@g.o>, gentoo-hardened@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] portage hooks/modules (was Ports Security)
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 23:54:29
1 And a slightly improved patch that will make silly sounds and prompt for
2 user interaction before installing said code.
3 http://dev.gentoo.org/~solar/ebuild-flawfinder.diff
4 But from what I've seen in the last few mins of playing with this code
5 is that we will end up with alot of false postives. bin86 triggers at
6 level 5 about chmod vs fchmod but psmisc seems clean.