From: "Anthony G. Basile" <basile@××××××××××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] SELinux Policy development guide
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 11:02:41
1 On 04/24/2011 12:10 PM, Chris Richards wrote:
2 > On 04/23/2011 06:37 AM, Sven Vermeulen wrote:
3 >> Hi all,
4 >>
5 >> One of the requests from this weeks' meeting was a document covering the
6 >> SELinux development (tips and tricks, guidelines, whatever) so that
7 >> interested developers or advanced users can help us out further with the
8 >> development.
9 >>
10 >> I've made a first attempt at writing such a document. It is available in
11 >> hardened-doc.git, the preview can be seen online at
12 >> http://goo.gl/weI8p (if
13 >> you still notice TODOs, add "&1" or so to the URL as your browser is
14 >> still
15 >> caching the document).
16 >>
17 >> Comments and feedback is always appreciated.
18 > Looks like a good start to me. Off hand, I can't see anything to add.
19 >> Also, selinux-faq.xml has been updated yesterday as well, adding two more
20 >> FAQs. One is about rlpkg complaining about conflicting types, the
21 >> other one
22 >> is about portage complaining about libsandbox.so not being loaded.
23 >>
24 >> FAQ preview at http://goo.gl/uaaf4
25 >>
26 >> Wkr,
27 >> Sven Vermeulen
32 An impressive amount of work! Thanks.
35 Anthony G. Basile, Ph. D.
36 Chair of Information Technology
37 D'Youville College
38 Buffalo, NY 14201