From: Ed Wildgoose <lists@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-hardened] Can't log into my selinux system
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 12:58:11
1 Oh dear. I can't log into my new selinux system. Keeps saying it can't
2 find a context for root, and would I like to enter a security
3 context.... Obviously I saw the note about this situation in the FAQ,
4 and have reloaded the entire policy and relabeled the entire fs a few
5 times. Any pointers on what is happening here please? (It's not in
6 enforcing mode, so why is this happening at all?)
7
8 I clearly need to read the docs on this. Are there any pointers to some
9 condensed overview docs on selinux? The nsa site looks promising, but
10 doesn't seem to have a "manual"
11
12 Thanks
13