From: Guillaume Castagnino <casta@×××××.info>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Cc: Panagiotis Atmatzidis <p.atmatzidis@×××××.com>, bridavis@×××××××.net
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] Do I need RBAC?
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 13:40:58
1 Le dimanche 29 octobre 2006 13:13, Panagiotis Atmatzidis a écrit :
2 > Guillaume Castagnino wrote:
3 > > Hi,
4 > >
5 > > hardening is not only to protect against your known users, but only
6 > > from external attackers !
7 > > If you have a flaw in one of your servers that can be remotely
8 > > exploited, hardening your box will help you containing the attacker
9 > > !
10 > >
11 > > Regards,
12 > >