From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] glibc-2.4 (was Re: Gentoo SELinux 2006.1)
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 04:14:16
1 On Tuesday 28 November 2006 09:06, Kevin F. Quinn wrote:
2 > Mike - could you take a look at what's there (with a view to creating
3 > an -r5, I guess), let me know if you have issues with any of it.
4
5 ok, i took another look at the new file from scratch and it doesnt look like
6 what i thought was happening (the old function that handled function name as
7 input)
8
9 comments:
10 - cut all the dietlibc cruft
11 - dont use _syscall#() macros as they arent portable across architectures,
12 use INLINE_SYSCALL() instead
13
14 i'm taking off for work for a few days, so i wont be able to look at anything
15 more until i get back this weekend
16 -mike