From: "Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera (klondike)" <klondike@g.o>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-hardened] Gentoo Hardened Meeting 2012-05-16 20:00UTC
Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 21:03:05
1 Hello,
2
3 As usual we will be holding our traditional monthly project meeting the
4 2012-05-16 at 20:00UTC in the #gentoo-hardened channel in the freenode
5 network.
6 You are advised to assist since in this meetings the short time goals of
7 the project are usually defined and we'd appreciate input regarding them
8 and positive criticism from any interested parties.
9 In the meeting also the current status of the project is stated by the
10 developers so if you want to know how is the project doing you may want
11 to either be there or read the logs although the logs may take a little
12 more time to be ready.
13 Finally if you are planning to contribute the meeting is also a good
14 place too see which are the issues that need handling in the project.
15
16 The agenda planned for the meeting is:
17 1.0 Toolchain
18 2.0 Kernel
19 3.0 Selinux
20 3.1 Selinux eclass
21 4.0 Grsec/PaX
22 5.0 Profile
23 6.0 Docs
24 7.0 Bugs
25 8.0 Media
26 9.0 Open floor
27
28 Also, attached to the e-mail you will find an event invitation may you
29 want to add the meeting time to your calendar so you don't forget about it.
30
31 We look forward to see you in the meeting.
32 Best regards,
33 Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera (klondike)
34 Gentoo Hardened Project Staffer

invite2.ics text/calendar
signature.asc application/pgp-signature