From: Alex Efros <powerman@××××××××.name>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] Security Level: high/server/workstation/virtualization
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 13:35:02
1 Hi!
2
3 On Sat, Jan 28, 2012 at 03:23:58PM +0200, Alex Efros wrote:
4 > > i think it's GRKERNSEC_SYSFS_RESTRICT that could cause this, do you have it enabled?
5 > Hmm. Sure. You think I shouldn't have it enabled?
6
7 Okay, I've disabled it: running wireshark as root probably create more
8 security risks than disabling this option. But this doesn't really solved
9 this issue:
10
11 $ dumpcap
12 dumpcap: Can't get list of interfaces: Can't open netlink socket 93:Protocol not supported
15 WBR, Alex.