From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-hardened] SELinux base policy rev 12 in hardened-dev
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 21:02:51
1 Hi guys,
2
3 I've pushed a small set of changes to the hardened-dev overlay regarding
4 SELinux policies. This one contains the following bugfixes:
5
6 <no bug> Improve coding style on network manager
7 <no bug> Fix build failures on individual policy modules
8 <no bug> Correct backport of SEPostgresql changes (remove "execute" from a mlsconstrain)
9 <no bug> Fix typo in postgresql update
10
11 No reported bugs fixed here, they all came from trying to build each SELinux
12 module individually and see if the dependencies are correct (or if there are
13 build failures).
14
15 I'll try to do such tests now and again, especially before stabilization,
16 together with the Python2 and Python3 tests and other regressions that I've
17 documented.
18
19 Wkr,
20 Sven Vermeulen