From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-hardened] Updated SELinux handbook
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2011 18:41:57
Hi lads,

I had some issues with my previous attempt on the SELinux handbook (a few
chapters were too detailed, others lacked the detail needed) so I updated a
few chapters and mixed some content left and right. The result is available
in the hardened-docs overlay for now, with a PDF preview at
http://goo.gl/DlHJD

I don't think dev.g.o allows me to put handbookXML on the site (only
GuideXML), but if they can, I'll put it there as well (the GuideXML support
on dev.g.o is currently being repaired).

The chapter I'm most satisfied with now is the one on http://bit.ly/nILZCG
which is imo the chapter first-time SELinux users need to read (right after
installing SELinux on their system).

Thoughts and comments always welcome. Saying "Current one is better" is also
accepted ;)

Wkr,
	Sven Vermeulen