From: Mathieu CASTEL <mathieucastel@×××××.fr>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re : [gentoo-hardened] Which hardened (SUB)project
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 14:21:37
1 ok, so I ll have a look at the doc and take in account your info to make my choice!
2 Thks
3
4 ----- Message d'origine ----
5 De : Brian Davis <bridavis@×××××××.net>
6 À : gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
7 Envoyé le : Mercredi, 15 Novembre 2006, 15h11mn 58s
8 Objet : Re: [gentoo-hardened] Which hardened (SUB)project
9
10 The only comment I'll make is that Reiserfs doesn't support SELinux.
11
12 Alexander Gabert wrote:
13 > Constantine D. Kardaris wrote:
14 >