From: RituRaj <ritu_turu@×××××.com>
To: RituRaj <ritu_turu@×××××.com>, gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] selinux on Vmware install
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 09:44:49
1 I found the solution!
2 Disabled "acceleration" in Virtual machine advanced
3 setting. I had a same problem with Suse9.1 earlier
4 ...just remembered that and it works now
5 Now i am ready to keep myself busy with this new OS
6 for some days..i think i am going to ejoy a lot!
7
8 Thanks
9 Rituraj
10 --- RituRaj <ritu_turu@×××××.com> wrote:
11
12 > I am trying to install selinux in VMWare40. I get
13 > the
14 > following error while booting selinux
15 >
16 > STEP 2:module loading
17 > ----------scanning for ehci-hcd
18 >
19 > After this the VMWare dialog box appears with an
20 > error
21 > message saying..
22 >
23 > VMware workstation internal monitor error
24 > PANIC F(135):777 BugNr 13647
25 > blah blah blah....
26 >
27 > Anyone has any idea?
28 >
29 > Rituraj
33 > _______________________________
34 > Do you Yahoo!?
35 > Express yourself with Y! Messenger! Free. Download
36 > now.
37 > http://messenger.yahoo.com
38 >
39 > --
40 > gentoo-hardened@g.o mailing list
46 Do You Yahoo!?
47 Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
48 http://mail.yahoo.com
51 gentoo-hardened@g.o mailing list